- Pre Conference for my Evaluation
- Observation of my Evaluation -- Which was A-W-F-U-L.
- Post Conference for my Evaluation -- Which was quite pleasant!
- Visiting my mother-in-law many nights... she isn't progressing quickly ... but that's a can of worms that I'm not willing to open.
- New students
- SWAP days.
- Chocolate sales.
- DIBELS testing
- Learning new strategies to use in guided reading by observing for 3 days.
- Stomach virus.
- During planning meetings.
- After school meetings.
- ESL child care at my church.
- Teaching the 4th grade at my church on Wednesday nights.
- Revamping our buget (please ... I think I'd rather have a root canal done.)
- 6 S-team beginnings.
- Working with a new grant that I won.
- Guests at my home most weekends.
- Creating more units for TpT.
- And I got burned at the NFL game today. BOO.
Let's just say ... it's been a long month, and it still has another week. However ... I get fall break in just over 2 weeks. I can make it!
Here is my newest little beauty! Enjoy ... its was a labor of
hate distaste frustration love.